SEFL provides seamless, door-to-door cross-border delivery between Canada and the United States.
Our enhanced offerings include an international through service to Canada, delivering shipments on its own freight bill. Our Canadian team operates out of Toronto and streamlines operations to service customers between our direct U.S. service area and all points in Canada.
Customers can ship between Canada and the U.S., rely on door-to-door delivery, track shipments from start to end, receive Quality Without Question service, and pay bills directly to Southeastern.
Canadian customers will benefit from a dedicated customer service representative located in Canada.
The SEFL Difference
- Xpress pass offers ease of use, minimal paperwork, and quick border clearance to avoid In Bond fees
- Excellent domestic service and transit times
- Minimal handling and Breakbulk avoidance through the system
- SEFL handles all pricing, tracking (through Pro number), customer service, and billing/invoicing
- Complete coverage in the Eastern Canadian provinces
SEFL Canadian Contact:
Robert J. McLeod
International Business Development Manager
Connect with Robert on LinkedIn
What Our Current Customers Have To Say